It's a pleasure to be here once again updating Você pode falar Inglês with some interesting content!
This is our 1009º blog post, I really hope you enjoy it!
- Because exercise is simple, where life is complicated.
- Because our bodies evolved to move, not be static all day.
- Because it releases chemicals in your brain that give you a 'buzz'.
- Because it reduces the chances of ill health.
- Because it means when you're exercising you're not working.
- Because evidence has it that it can make you smarter.
- Because there are a thousand ways to exercise, from simply taking a walk, to climbing a mountain, to running, to going for a swim, doing yoga....
- Because you can lose yourself in the moment, and not worry about the past or present.
- Because you can do it with friends.
- Because you can do it alone.
- Because it breaks your normal routine, creating a clear marker in the day.
- Because it takes will power to do, which trains your brain to take on any other challenges you may face.
- Because it can improves self-image and confidence.
- Because it can put you back in nature (where we all came from).
- Because it can be free (or expensive, if you buy a lot of lycra and a new bike).
- Because you can reward yourself afterwards - with a lovely meal, for instance as it will stimulate your metabolism.
- Because you will be bucking the trend as society becomes more sedentary. You're different, all of a sudden.
By Andrew J. Young