Autores: John and Liz Soars / Compre na Disal
- Completely reviews all the major structures in American English. Students practice and master using the grammar for a wider range of communicative purposes.
- An expanded three-CD audio program exposes students to real spoken English.
- Up-to-date texts focus on international topics - everything from the impact of global tourism to the American sitcom Friends. The readings stimulate class discussion and provide the rich vocabulary input that students need at this level.
- Two sections new to the course, "The Music of English" and "Spoken English," highlight stress and intonation patterns and focus on features of informal spoken English.
- "Hot words" sections present and practice essential collocations.
- Active analysis of grammar in "Test Your Grammar" and "Grammar Spot" activities helps students build and extend their understanding of English.
- The Grammar Reference in the back of the Student Book gives clear, detailed rules and examples of form and use.
- A writing syllabus at the back of the book provides a complete writing program for the level.